Each research paper/article submitted to the journal is subject to the following reviewing process:
- Each research paper/article will be initially evaluated by the editor to check the quality of the research article for the journal. The editor may make use of ithenticate/Viper software to examine the originality of research articles received.
- The articles passed through screening at this level will be forwarded to two referees for blind peer review.
- At this stage, two referees will carefully review the research article, each of whom will make a recommendation to publish the article in its present form/modify/reject.
- The Referees Provides their feedback on a pre-established Review format.(Review Format)
- The review process may take 15 days.
- In case of acceptance of the article, journal reserves the right of making amendments in the final draft of the research paper to suit the journal’s standard and requirement.
OUR REVIEWER PANEL
|Dr. Esha Jain|
Editor in Chief (AJMR)
School of Management, The NorthCap University (Formerly ITM University) Gurugram as an Assistant Professor.
|Dr. Karun Kant Uppal|
Editor in Chief (TAJMMR)
P G Deptt. Of Commerce & Management, Kamla Lohtia S D College, Ludhiana, INDIA
|Dr. Mamta Mokta||Professor|
Department of Public Administration,
Himachal Pradesh University,
|Dr. Romesh Chand||Professor- cum-Principal|
CDL College of Education, Jagadhri, Haryana, INDIA
|S.S. Rehal||Professor & Chairman|
Department of English, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra
|Dr. Dalbir Singh||Associate Professor|
Haryana School of Business,
G.J.U.S & T, Hisar,
|Dr. Kapil Khanal||Shankar Dev Campus, Ram Shah Path T.U. Kirtipur, NEPAL.|
|Nadeera Jayathunga||Senior Lecturer,|
Department of Social Sciences,
|Parupalli Srinivas Rao||Lecturer|
English Language Centre, King Faisal University, Al-Hasa, KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA